So many people buy lunch from outside just because they don’t want to carry the lunchbox. But when you have the right product, it won’t be an issue. But there is a problem when you want to buy the best lunch boxes. There is an extensive collection of boxes with different facilities. So, picking the right one is tricky most of the time.
Don’t be worried. In this article, I am going to share the list of top products and the buying instructions which will direct you to the right deal.
How to Choose the Best Lunch Boxes?
There are some essential things that you need to consider when buying a lunchbox. Here are the features that you should check before picking an item.
Hard or Soft: The first thing you must consider is if the box is hard or soft. Most of the popular products come in hard design which may have plastic or metal construction. The hard one provides the best protection for foods. The soft one is suitable when you are carrying some oddly shaped food.
Microwave Safe: You may want to make your food warm before eating. In that case, you should check if the box is microwave safe or not. Microwave safe products give the freedom to heat the food directly in the microwave without any trouble.
Number of Compartments: The next thing you should consider is the number of compartments. If you want to carry multiple items but without getting touch with each other, there should be separate compartments. This allows users to carry food without any mess.
Spill Proof: Don’t want to mess inside the carrying bag? Then your lunch box should be spill proof. Otherwise, your food will spread around your carrying bag and you are not going to like this.
Top Pick- Best Lunch Boxes Review
Here our expert team worked hard to mark top products on the market with quality and customer satisfaction. Here are they with essential reviews.
#1. Bent go Kids Children’s Lunch Box Review
To provide enough meal for your children in school, you can buy this lunch box from the popular brand Bentgo. There is enough room with multiple compartments to keep different items sorted. This lunch box comes with FDA approved materials. There are no BPA, Vinyl, or Lead in it. Also, it is highly durable to prevent breaking down.
You can use the box directly in your microwave. Once you arranged all the food items, close the box and it will be leak-proof. If you are giving something liquid, there wouldn’t be a problem. It doesn’t cause a heavy mess. Easy to clean with normal tape water and soup. However, this item is also dishwasher safe.
Bent go Kids Children’s Lunch Box pros & cons
- The compartment tray is removable for easy cleaning
- Includes two kid-friendly latches to open the box easily
- Rubber-coated edges to make the box drop-proof
- Suitable for the both hard and juicy meal and never lead any food
- 5 different compartments to keep food items organized
- Comes with a free recipe book to cook different kid-friendly items
- This lunch box doesn’t contain any toxic materials to ensure safety for the kid
- Buckle latches are not durable enough and it may break in heavy pressure
If you are concern about the health safety of your kid, this lunch box is highly recommended for you. It will save you time in cleaning and arranging food items.
#2. Bent go All-in-One Stackable Lunch/Bento Box Review
If you are a busy professional who has to take lunch at the office, you should purchase the right lunch box to carry your meal. If you want something with enough room, this Bentgo can be the best choice. There are two stackable containers in this lunch box which allows keeping different food items separate. Again, each container has multiple compartments.
It doesn’t contain any toxic materials and the product is FDA approved. So, you don’t have to be worried about health issues. This unit is microwave safe and you can make your food warm directly with the lunch box. You can even clean it with dishwasher though hand wash is recommended.
Bent go All-in-One Stackable Lunch/Bento Box pros & cons
- Comes with a sealing strap to keep two boxes together
- You can use both a single box or double box style
- Comes with a free recipe book which will help you to cook different meals
- Dishwasher and microwave safe for users’ convenience
- Multiple compartments allow carrying different items in lunch
- BPA free material for the safety
- It is easy to clean and doesn’t make odor
- This lunch box is not leak-proof and you need to keep it in the right position
For office professionals to school students, anyone can use this lunch box. Its top grade materials ensure durability and longevity.
#3. Omie Box Bento Lunch Box with Insulated Thermos Review
Do you care about your child’s health? If yes, you need to provide some healthy food for lunchtime. Without the right lunch box, it is not possible. But you can solve the problem with Omie Box which comes with durable construction. The best part is, it will serve the warm foods to your kid. The thermos insert ensures that food items are remaining warm. This feature also keeps the cold item at the same temperature for a long time.
There are 3 different compartments in the box. So, you can keep the food items organized and once it is sealed properly, food item won’t touch each other. There are no toxic materials in it and the product is FDA approved.
Omie Box Bento Lunch Box with Insulated Thermos pros & cons
- Versatile design allows carrying both liquid and other food items
- The box is leak-proof to prevent any mess
- 18/8, 304-grade stainless steel thermos inside for the durability
- Comes with rubber seals and they are removable for cleaning
- Handle on the top for carrying comfortably in the hand
- BPA free materials to avoid any health issues
- It is suitable only for kids and doesn’t have much space for so many items
If you want to buy this lunch box for your kids, it will be a good choice. But it is not recommended for the adults as there is a tiny space for foods.
#4. Bento Lunch Box Food Container Storage Set Review
This is a complete package of 3 boxes where you can provide lunch to your kids for school or you can use it an office. These boxes come with a versatile design and you can use them for a wide range of works. Even, you can use them for freezing leftover foods. 3 boxes come in different sizes which are small, medium, and large. According to your need, you can pick the right size to use.
Each box comes with stainless steel and doesn’t have any toxic materials. They are safe for health and highly durable. These boxes never cause any odor and very easy to clean. Use tap water and soap and it will shine like a new box.
Bento Lunch Box Food Container Storage Set pros & cons
- Enough room in each box to carry different food items
- Grip ring on the top to open it comfortably
- The leak-proof design allows carrying juicy foods without trouble
- Comes with decorative stickers for kids
- BPA free materials to ensure healthy safety
- Stainless steel material ensures the durability of the product
- There are no separate compartments in the boxes to keep food organized
These boxes are suitable for both kids and adults. They are drop-proof and no worries of breaking the boxes.
#5. Sunsella Leakproof Bento Lunch Box Review
If you are looking for something within a tight budget to carry lunch, this item can be the best option. This lunch box is large enough to carry all the essential food items. It is suitable for both kids and adults. There are three compartments in this box which allow keeping different foods separately. Also, it is leak-proof and no problems with juicy foods.
The main material of this lunch box is plastic. It meets the FDA standard and BPA free. It is durable enough that don’t break down easily. You can simply clean this box with normal water and soap. If you keep the box clean regularly, it won’t make any odor.
Sunsella Leakproof Bento Lunch Box pros & cons
- It comes with an affordable price for all
- 100% leak-proof design to avoid any mess with liquid foods
- It is a dishwasher, microwave, and freezer safe for the convenience
- You can use them as storage box at home
- Heavy-duty plastic material which is BPA free
- Multiple compartments make it easy to carry different items without mixing them
- There is no drop-proof feature and it may break down if falls from the hand
For mid-range budget, this Bento lunch box would be a good choice. It is easy to use and suitable for regular usages. We marked it as one of the best lunch box too.
If you really want to buy the best lunch boxes, follow the buying instructions that I have shared. Also, you can pick any of the above products to avoid further issues. As the products are tested and handpicked by our experts, there won’t be any issues with them. These best lunch boxes review could help you most to take the right decision with right product.