As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.For more information, check our Affiliate Disclaimer page.
You may not afford or use the air conditioner at each room of your home. But when it is summer and you want a cool environment, you can use a tower fan. These fans are designed to cover a wide area. Unlike the traditional ceiling fan, you can move the tower fan wherever you want. Also, they never make noise and give you a comfortable feeling.
In this article, I am going to share which fan should you buy and how to pick the best tower fan. Hope it could help you to take the right decision.
How to Choose the Best Tower Fan?
You should consider some essential features when ordering a tower fan. Here are the must-have features for a tower fan.
Capacity: The first thing you need to consider in a tower fan is its capacity. Based on the brand and the model, the capacity will vary. Some fans are designed for home usages and they can’t cover larger areas. But, if you are going to use it for the office, go for a model which has more capacity. You will find this information in the product description.
Modes: most of the upgraded products come with a wide range of speeds. They are handier and you can set the mode according to your need. It is always recommended to order a tower fan with more speed for your convenience.
Quiet Operation: You don’t want a noisy environment at your home, right? For this, buy a fan only when you are sure it won’t make noise. Most of the upgraded products are specially designed to operate quietly. You can pick any of the items from the list of this article. Without making any noise, it will make your home cool.
Ease of Use: For hassle-free operation, the fan should have an easy controlling option. Look for the LCD display for controlling. Also, for saving power, there should be an auto shut-off feature. It is always better to buy a fan with remote control. It gives you the freedom to control everything from your bed.
#1. Lasko 2554 Wind Curve Review
This is a compact tower fan which comes with great portability. If you want to carry and move the fan frequently, this item will be the best option. Also, it is lightweight enough to make your movement easier. There is a carrying handle with which you can carry it wherever you want. Besides this, it comes with a high capacity for cooling. It will make a cool environment in the room without any noise.
You don’t need to get in touch to operate the fan. There is a remote with it which is multifunctional. You can also set a timer for it. By a proper air circulation, it will remove all the dust, pollen, and mold from the room. This tower fan is suitable for kitchen, bedroom, living room, RV and dorm.
Lasko 2554 Wind Curve pros & cons
- Portable design for carrying comfortably in different areas
- Auto-timer feature for power saving
- High-reaching tower design for maximum air delivery
- 3-quiet speeds are available with it
- • You can control fan speed, fresh air ionizer, and oscillation with remote
- Circulate airs to bring the fresh air in the room
- Cleaning the inside of the fan is a little bit difficult
This fan is suitable for anyone who wants fresh air at the room. It can be used comfortably in the home or office space.
#2. Lasko 1646 Tower Fan Review
Do you want really heavy air but without making noise? Then you should check this tower fan which comes with an affordable price and compact size. There is a durable stand attached with the fan which keeps the fan stable. You can adjust the height and tilt-back head according to your need. Fit it in either fix or you can keep it in the moving style. It will move left to right to circulate air and make your room cool.
You can start using this item just after receiving. A simple assemble required where you don’t need much expertise. Once you have stared, you can choose from 3 quiet speeds. Built-in timer helps you to set the run time and thus you save power. All the features can be controlled with a single remote control.
Lasko 1646 Tower Fan pros & cons
- Widespread oscillation helps to cover a wide area
- Height is adjustable to get the best from it
- Controlling is easy with the remote
- Blue Plug™ Patented safety fuse technology for long life
- Doesn’t require any tools to assemble the fan
- Tilt-back fan head to move the air flow in different directions
- You can use this item as a blower to remove dust from a specific area
- It doesn’t come with a handle for carrying
- LED in the front is disturbing when you are sleeping
It is suitable to cover a wide area and you can comfortably use at home. However, for office purposes, this is not the best one.
#3. Honeywell HYF290B Quietset Review
This fan is made by one of the popular brands Honeywell. Honeywell HYF290B is a high-end tower fan which comes with all the upgrade features. There are 8-speed settings available in this unit. Though it has high efficiency, it comes in a portable size. You can conveniently carry this wherever you want. Also, it is lightweight for comfortable carrying.
It creates a smooth breeze in the room to make it cool within a few minutes. It will circulate the air to bring fresh air. It has electric control which easier than most of the tower fans. With a single remote control, you can control the speed, auto-off timer, and more. You can set the auto shut-off timer for 1, 2, 4, or 8 hours. You don’t have to keep in mind when to shut off it.
Honeywell HYF290B Quietset pros & cons
- Comes with a carrying handle with lightweight and compact size
- You can control the light from 0% to 100% for sleep time
- It operates quietly and ensures the high flow of air
- Easy and tool-free assemble to avoid any hassle
- Each feature is controllable with a single remote control
- It is ideal for workstation or your bedroom
- 8-speed settings to have the perfect cooling
- Its cord is only 6 feet which may make it difficult to move when plugged in
If you don’t want any noise during your sleep time, this tower fan is the best for you. It will cool down your room without annoying you.
#4. Holmes HT38R-U Tower Fan Review
If you don’t like larger tower fans and looking for something portable, I would suggest you order this HT38R-U tower fan from Holmes. It comes in a portable design and lightweight. If you need to move the fan frequently from here to there, this tower fan is a good option for you. It has an integrated carrying handle which helps to carry suitably.
There are three-speed settings in it. You can choose from slow, medium, and fast according to your necessity. It can cover a wide area with the oscillation feature. The top mounted control panel makes it easy to control the speed. However, you can also control the fan speed and other feature with a single remote. When you are in bed and need to change the speed, this remote will be helpful.
Holmes HT38R-U Tower Fan pros & cons
- Automatic shut-off timer to save power
- Oscillation for wide area coverage to make it cool
- 3 different speed settings to get customized performance
- Doesn’t make noise and ensures a calm environment during sleep time
- Portable size with carrying handle for the handiness
- Ideal for living room and bedroom
- The base is not durable as expected
- Assembling the fan required some expert knowledge
If you care about the size of a tower fan, this HT38R-U tower fan is the best option for you. With the proper maintenance, it will serve for years and years.
#5. TRUSTECH Oscillating Tower Fan Review
If you have a good budget, don’t waste your money on low-grade products. Instead, you should buy this high-end tower fan from TRUSTECH. This is a 48” room tower fan which comes with top features. It is designed to cover a wide area with the oscillation. Unlike some cheap products, it won’t make any noise during the air flow.
You can choose from 3 different modes and 3 different settings to have the perfect cooling system. It will make your summer days better with the heavy air circulation that brings fresh air. Because of the high efficiency, it is suitable for both home and office usages. Though the capacity is too high, it is highly portable to carry with comfort.
TRUSTECH Oscillating Tower Fan pros & cons
- Equipped with a remote control system for the convenience
- A 12hours timer to have a sound sleep without wasting power
- Space saving design with built-in handle
- Powerful but operate quietly to keep the calmness
- Bladeless fan and doesn’t require much maintenance
- 3 modes with 3 different speed settings
- Heavy duty construction to last longer
- Because of pro features, its price is comparatively higher than most of the tower fans
People who prefer quality over price would like this tower fan for sure. It can be used in any large or small areas without any trouble.
Now you have the list of best tower fans and you can order whichever you want. Just make sure you are ordering from the original vendor to have the warranty and other facilities. Moreover, make sure you are following the buying instructions to avoid further issues.